Pencarian
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Jasa Olah Data SPSS
Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:58 am by partaidemokrat

» Ask: Membuat program berbasis android
Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:30 am by Damar

» New Jupiter MX King 150cc brow, berapa yah harga nya ?
Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:37 am by dadangherdiana

» MEMBUAT INJEK PROXY ITU MUDAH
Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:22 pm by djohn6000

» apa ada yang bisa bikin aplikasi penjualan pulsa android
Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:00 pm by gyokosaki

» Ayo Download Win XP SP4 (Versi Tidak Resmi) bagi Para Fans Setia Win XP
Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:57 pm by dytoshare

» [SHARE] Devil May Cry 4 PC (2008)
Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:55 am by cendolmu

» [SHARE] Enemy Front PC (2014)
Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:36 am by cendolmu

» aks soal akses poin
Thu May 15, 2014 6:52 am by zaken


Kaspersky Pure 9.1.0.124 + key 2018 hari

Halaman 1 dari 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kaspersky Pure 9.1.0.124 + key 2018 hari

Post  hafidzduddin on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:46 am



Kaspersky PURE

Total protection for life online

Kaspersky PURE gives you much more than just antivirus software. It’s everything you need to protect all the most important assets in your digital life: your computer, your online accounts, your most valuable data… even your family. It gives you the peace of mind of knowing your digital life is safe, your PC is in tip-top condition, your most valuable information is secure and your family is protected.

Features

Kaspersky PURE is the easy way to keep your PC safe and in tip-top condition. It’s designed with the home user in mind, combining simple installation and management with advanced features and functionality, and exceptional protection for everyone.

Kaspersky PURE builds on the tried and trusted security functions of Kaspersky Internet Security, adding a host of new and updated features:

* Malware and Spam protection including new enhanced detection and sandbox technologies for strengthened safety.
* Centralized Management of tasks, reports, updates and more from any PC on your network
* Enhanced Password Protection creates, encrypts and stores logins and auto-complete forms. The inbuilt virtual keyboard keeps you safe from key logging malware. You can even carry your passwords securely on a USB stick.
* Advanced Parental Control protects your family with unique features to monitor your kids’ Internet access, PC and application use and communications… including social networks.
* File Shredder uses multi-pass technology to make deleted data unrestorable, even with sophisticated data recovery software and tools.
* Data Backup & Restore keeps your valuable data and files safe from disaster and keeps you in control.
* Data Encryption maximizes security. Create, store and transfer data with password protection and encryption, so you can control exactly who can access your files.

System Requirements

Operating Systems :

  • Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (32/64 Bit)
  • Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (32/64 Bit)
  • Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (32/64 Bit)
  • Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic (32/64 Bit) (Service Pack 2 or higher)
  • Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (32/64 Bit) (Service Pack 2 or higher)
  • Microsoft Windows Vista Business (32/64 Bit) (Service Pack 2 or higher)
  • Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise (32/64 Bit) (Service Pack 2 or higher)
  • Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32/64 Bit) (Service Pack 2 or higher)
  • Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (Service Pack 3 or higher)
  • Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 3 or higher)
  • Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher)


Hardware Requirements :

  • 1 GHz 32-bit (x86)/64-bit (x64) or higher
  • 1 GB of RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB of RAM (64-bit)
  • Intel Pentium 1 GHz 32 bit (x86) / 64 bit (x64) or higher (or equivalent)
  • 1 GB of available RAM
  • Intel Pentium 300 MHz or higher (or equivalent)
  • 256 MB of available RAM


Downloads :

Kaspersky :
Kaspersky Pure

Keygen:
Keygen


Installation of Kaspersky Key Exploit v0.533 :

  • Install Kaspersky Pure
    On Kaspersky Configuration Wizard window - Select (.) Activated Later
  • Start Kaspersky -> Settings
  • Disable Self-Defense (Un-Tick [.] Enable Self-Defense & click Apply)
  • Close Kaspersky 2011 via "Tray icon > right-click > Exit"
  • Copy "clldr.dll" & "clldr.ini" files from KKE.v0.533 folder to C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky PURE
  • Disconnect internet connection
  • Open Kaspersky 2011 License Manager (from lower right corner)
  • Select (.)Activate commercial version. Enter this code : 11111-11111-11111-1111X. Click [Next>]
  • An Activation error dialog box will open shows : "Cannot set up server connection." Click [OK]
  • Click browse to the Kaspersky 2011 Key location & open/activated the Key file. Use the Keys in Kaspersky 2011 Keys folder


SS dari PC sendiri





Ngrokok Ngrokok Ngrokok

hafidzduddin

Jumlah posting : 24
Join date : 07.08.10

Lihat profil user

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Re: Kaspersky Pure 9.1.0.124 + key 2018 hari

Post  perendica on Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:33 pm

HackTool.Win32.Kiser.xh

perendica

Jumlah posting : 1
Join date : 17.01.11

Lihat profil user

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Re: Kaspersky Pure 9.1.0.124 + key 2018 hari

Post  hafidzduddin on Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:59 pm

perendica wrote:HackTool.Win32.Kiser.xh

emang semua keygen kaspersky di duga hacktool.

hafidzduddin

Jumlah posting : 24
Join date : 07.08.10

Lihat profil user

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Re: Kaspersky Pure 9.1.0.124 + key 2018 hari

Post  _xxBhynyster816xx_ on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:57 pm

hafidzduddin wrote:

Kaspersky PURE

Total protection for life online

Kaspersky PURE gives you much more than just antivirus software. It’s everything you need to protect all the most important assets in your digital life: your computer, your online accounts, your most valuable data… even your family. It gives you the peace of mind of knowing your digital life is safe, your PC is in tip-top condition, your most valuable information is secure and your family is protected.

Features

Kaspersky PURE is the easy way to keep your PC safe and in tip-top condition. It’s designed with the home user in mind, combining simple installation and management with advanced features and functionality, and exceptional protection for everyone.

Kaspersky PURE builds on the tried and trusted security functions of Kaspersky Internet Security, adding a host of new and updated features:

* Malware and Spam protection including new enhanced detection and sandbox technologies for strengthened safety.
* Centralized Management of tasks, reports, updates and more from any PC on your network
* Enhanced Password Protection creates, encrypts and stores logins and auto-complete forms. The inbuilt virtual keyboard keeps you safe from key logging malware. You can even carry your passwords securely on a USB stick.
* Advanced Parental Control protects your family with unique features to monitor your kids’ Internet access, PC and application use and communications… including social networks.
* File Shredder uses multi-pass technology to make deleted data unrestorable, even with sophisticated data recovery software and tools.
* Data Backup & Restore keeps your valuable data and files safe from disaster and keeps you in control.
* Data Encryption maximizes security. Create, store and transfer data with password protection and encryption, so you can control exactly who can access your files.

System Requirements

Operating Systems :

  • Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (32/64 Bit)
  • Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (32/64 Bit)
  • Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (32/64 Bit)
  • Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic (32/64 Bit) (Service Pack 2 or higher)
  • Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (32/64 Bit) (Service Pack 2 or higher)
  • Microsoft Windows Vista Business (32/64 Bit) (Service Pack 2 or higher)
  • Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise (32/64 Bit) (Service Pack 2 or higher)
  • Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32/64 Bit) (Service Pack 2 or higher)
  • Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (Service Pack 3 or higher)
  • Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 3 or higher)
  • Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher)


Hardware Requirements :

  • 1 GHz 32-bit (x86)/64-bit (x64) or higher
  • 1 GB of RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB of RAM (64-bit)
  • Intel Pentium 1 GHz 32 bit (x86) / 64 bit (x64) or higher (or equivalent)
  • 1 GB of available RAM
  • Intel Pentium 300 MHz or higher (or equivalent)
  • 256 MB of available RAM


Downloads :

Kaspersky :
Kaspersky Pure

Keygen:
Keygen


Installation of Kaspersky Key Exploit v0.533 :

  • Install Kaspersky Pure
    On Kaspersky Configuration Wizard window - Select (.) Activated Later
  • Start Kaspersky -> Settings
  • Disable Self-Defense (Un-Tick [.] Enable Self-Defense & click Apply)
  • Close Kaspersky 2011 via "Tray icon > right-click > Exit"
  • Copy "clldr.dll" & "clldr.ini" files from KKE.v0.533 folder to C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky PURE
  • Disconnect internet connection
  • Open Kaspersky 2011 License Manager (from lower right corner)
  • Select (.)Activate commercial version. Enter this code : 11111-11111-11111-1111X. Click [Next>]
  • An Activation error dialog box will open shows : "Cannot set up server connection." Click [OK]
  • Click browse to the Kaspersky 2011 Key location & open/activated the Key file. Use the Keys in Kaspersky 2011 Keys folder


SS dari PC sendiri





Ngrokok Ngrokok Ngrokok

gan, ini pake crack atau key ?
avatar
_xxBhynyster816xx_
DS Addict
DS Addict

Jumlah posting : 677
Join date : 01.12.10
Age : 23
Lokasi : Bandung

Lihat profil user http://facebook.com/killms.street

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Re: Kaspersky Pure 9.1.0.124 + key 2018 hari

Post  Airlangga on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:59 pm

Bedanya ama yg Kaspersky Anti Virus dan Internet Security itu apa gan? Ngrokok
avatar
Airlangga
Newbie
Newbie

Jumlah posting : 139
Join date : 23.08.10
Age : 21
Lokasi : Denpasar

Lihat profil user http://crunchfiles.blogspot.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Re: Kaspersky Pure 9.1.0.124 + key 2018 hari

Post  L (Death Note)™ on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:09 pm

Airlangga wrote:Bedanya ama yg Kaspersky Anti Virus dan Internet Security itu apa gan? Ngrokok

fiturnya lebih banyak gan kalau yang PURE .. Bye
avatar
L (Death Note)™
Newbie
Newbie

Jumlah posting : 132
Join date : 24.08.10
Age : 22
Lokasi : Holy Kingdom Of Harmonia / Bandung

Lihat profil user http://aquanippon.blogspot.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Re: Kaspersky Pure 9.1.0.124 + key 2018 hari

Post  Airlangga on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:03 pm

Aqua Timez™️ wrote:
Airlangga wrote:Bedanya ama yg Kaspersky Anti Virus dan Internet Security itu apa gan? Ngrokok

fiturnya lebih banyak gan kalau yang PURE .. Bye

owh.. gitu yaa, thanks atas infonya Bersalaman
avatar
Airlangga
Newbie
Newbie

Jumlah posting : 139
Join date : 23.08.10
Age : 21
Lokasi : Denpasar

Lihat profil user http://crunchfiles.blogspot.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Re: Kaspersky Pure 9.1.0.124 + key 2018 hari

Post  L (Death Note)™ on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:03 pm

Airlangga wrote:
Aqua Timez™️ wrote:
Airlangga wrote:Bedanya ama yg Kaspersky Anti Virus dan Internet Security itu apa gan? Ngrokok

fiturnya lebih banyak gan kalau yang PURE .. Bye

owh.. gitu yaa, thanks atas infonya Bersalaman

ok,sama" gan I Love Indonesia
avatar
L (Death Note)™
Newbie
Newbie

Jumlah posting : 132
Join date : 24.08.10
Age : 22
Lokasi : Holy Kingdom Of Harmonia / Bandung

Lihat profil user http://aquanippon.blogspot.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Re: Kaspersky Pure 9.1.0.124 + key 2018 hari

Post  delta_rahman on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:15 pm

waahh.. keren gan,, makasih banyakkk..
hebat hebat,,ane kasii 1000 jempol dahh.. :D

oya.. buat tmen2 n kk2 yg uda donlot ni crack,,jgn di masukin (disebarin),,takutnya ntar kaspersky lab tau lisensinya n nge-blok,, kena black list lg.. X(

delta_rahman

Jumlah posting : 1
Join date : 01.02.11

Lihat profil user

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Re: Kaspersky Pure 9.1.0.124 + key 2018 hari

Post  gugun on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:24 pm

gan.ane udh nyoba Jamu Krek nya koq pas di shutdown n pas diidupin lg kompinya, lincencinya incorect activation date...tlng dunk solusinya

gugun

Jumlah posting : 3
Join date : 05.03.11

Lihat profil user

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Re: Kaspersky Pure 9.1.0.124 + key 2018 hari

Post  pap.apap on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:10 pm

Gak bisa jalan Kaspersky-nya habis di Jamu Krek ????
avatar
pap.apap
Moderator

Jumlah posting : 458
Join date : 22.12.10
Age : 20
Lokasi : On My Mind

Lihat profil user http://www.addictshare.blogspot.ocm

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Re: Kaspersky Pure 9.1.0.124 + key 2018 hari

Post  dhan_vj on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:42 pm

gugun wrote:gan.ane udh nyoba Jamu Krek nya koq pas di shutdown n pas diidupin lg kompinya, lincencinya incorect activation date...tlng dunk solusinya

baru pake jamu ini yaa??
biar gak lincencinya incorect activation date, saat penginstalan key usahakan hack toolnya kedetec.
avatar
dhan_vj
Newbie
Newbie

Jumlah posting : 141
Join date : 15.10.10
Age : 24
Lokasi : Cirebon

Lihat profil user

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Re: Kaspersky Pure 9.1.0.124 + key 2018 hari

Post  pap.apap on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Kedetek Hacktool-nya ....... kalo di buka Kaspersky-nya Error ......
avatar
pap.apap
Moderator

Jumlah posting : 458
Join date : 22.12.10
Age : 20
Lokasi : On My Mind

Lihat profil user http://www.addictshare.blogspot.ocm

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Re: Kaspersky Pure 9.1.0.124 + key 2018 hari

Post  affdoc on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:46 pm

minta update terbarunya dunk
avatar
affdoc

Jumlah posting : 16
Join date : 05.03.11
Age : 24
Lokasi : semarang

Lihat profil user http://syukronaffdoc.blogspot.com/

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Re: Kaspersky Pure 9.1.0.124 + key 2018 hari

Post  pap.apap on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:34 pm

Cara agar expirednya ganti lebih LAMA:

  1. buka clldr.ini
  2. Lihat ketiga baris ini ?:
    • KeyLifeSpan=
    • KeyExpireDateYear=
    • KeyLicCount=

  • Ganti angkanya, beikut keteranganya : LifeSpan: Expired Date
    ExpireDateYear: Expired Years
    KeyLicCount: Untuk Berapa Kompi
  • Setelah itu, ulangi lagi cara diatas


  • Bisa digunakan di KAV & KIS, kalo gak salah file wtsapi.ini (yang sudah di Jamu Krek)

    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sorry, I am seldom errr.... never active again Nangis
    avatar
    pap.apap
    Moderator

    Jumlah posting : 458
    Join date : 22.12.10
    Age : 20
    Lokasi : On My Mind

    Lihat profil user http://www.addictshare.blogspot.ocm

    Kembali Ke Atas Go down

    Re: Kaspersky Pure 9.1.0.124 + key 2018 hari

    Post  Vavalent'ss on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:39 pm

    pap.apap wrote:Cara agar expirednya ganti lebih LAMA:

    1. buka clldr.ini
    2. Lihat ketiga baris ini ?:
      • KeyLifeSpan=
      • KeyExpireDateYear=
      • KeyLicCount=

  • Ganti angkanya, beikut keteranganya : LifeSpan: Expired Date
    ExpireDateYear: Expired Years
    KeyLicCount: Untuk Berapa Kompi
  • Setelah itu, ulangi lagi cara diatas


  • Bisa digunakan di KAV & KIS, kalo gak salah file wtsapi.ini (yang sudah di Jamu Krek)

    Hah maksud'a ganti angka'a sesuka kita ??

    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    DJ DJ
    avatar
    Vavalent'ss
    Moderator

    Jumlah posting : 573
    Join date : 30.01.11
    Age : 22
    Lokasi : Cirebon

    Lihat profil user http://www.santamaria2-crb.co.cc

    Kembali Ke Atas Go down

    Re: Kaspersky Pure 9.1.0.124 + key 2018 hari

    Post  pap.apap on Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:04 pm

    Iya gan, Kaspersky PUREane 9999 Hari..... (sorry gak bisa ngasih SS)

    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sorry, I am seldom errr.... never active again Nangis
    avatar
    pap.apap
    Moderator

    Jumlah posting : 458
    Join date : 22.12.10
    Age : 20
    Lokasi : On My Mind

    Lihat profil user http://www.addictshare.blogspot.ocm

    Kembali Ke Atas Go down

    Re: Kaspersky Pure 9.1.0.124 + key 2018 hari

    Post  Vavalent'ss on Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:41 pm

    pap.apap wrote:Iya gan, Kaspersky PUREane 9999 Hari..... (sorry gak bisa ngasih SS)

    Ga ke backlist gan ??

    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    DJ DJ
    avatar
    Vavalent'ss
    Moderator

    Jumlah posting : 573
    Join date : 30.01.11
    Age : 22
    Lokasi : Cirebon

    Lihat profil user http://www.santamaria2-crb.co.cc

    Kembali Ke Atas Go down

    Re: Kaspersky Pure 9.1.0.124 + key 2018 hari

    Post  pap.apap on Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:43 pm

    Vavalent'ss wrote:
    pap.apap wrote:Iya gan, Kaspersky PUREane 9999 Hari..... (sorry gak bisa ngasih SS)

    Ga ke backlist gan ??
    Enggak gan, oh iya, nih SS-nya:



    Sekedar INFO Boom

    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sorry, I am seldom errr.... never active again Nangis
    avatar
    pap.apap
    Moderator

    Jumlah posting : 458
    Join date : 22.12.10
    Age : 20
    Lokasi : On My Mind

    Lihat profil user http://www.addictshare.blogspot.ocm

    Kembali Ke Atas Go down

    nice thanks for this

    Post  rubelrbl on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:33 am

    hafidzduddin wrote:

    Kaspersky PURE

    Total protection for life online

    Kaspersky PURE gives you much more than just antivirus software. It’s everything you need to protect all the most important assets in your digital life: your computer, your online accounts, your most valuable data… even your family. It gives you the peace of mind of knowing your digital life is safe, your PC is in tip-top condition, your most valuable information is secure and your family is protected.

    Features

    Kaspersky PURE is the easy way to keep your PC safe and in tip-top condition. It’s designed with the home user in mind, combining simple installation and management with advanced features and functionality, and exceptional protection for everyone.

    Kaspersky PURE builds on the tried and trusted security functions of Kaspersky Internet Security, adding a host of new and updated features:

    * Malware and Spam protection including new enhanced detection and sandbox technologies for strengthened safety.
    * Centralized Management of tasks, reports, updates and more from any PC on your network
    * Enhanced Password Protection creates, encrypts and stores logins and auto-complete forms. The inbuilt virtual keyboard keeps you safe from key logging malware. You can even carry your passwords securely on a USB stick.
    * Advanced Parental Control protects your family with unique features to monitor your kids’ Internet access, PC and application use and communications… including social networks.
    * File Shredder uses multi-pass technology to make deleted data unrestorable, even with sophisticated data recovery software and tools.
    * Data Backup & Restore keeps your valuable data and files safe from disaster and keeps you in control.
    * Data Encryption maximizes security. Create, store and transfer data with password protection and encryption, so you can control exactly who can access your files.

    System Requirements

    Operating Systems :

    • Mikocok Win 7 Home Premium (32/64 Bit)
    • Mikocok Win 7 Professional (32/64 Bit)
    • Mikocok Win 7 Ultimate (32/64 Bit)
    • Mikocok Win Vista Home Basic (32/64 Bit) (Service Pack 2 or higher)
    • Mikocok Win Vista Home Premium (32/64 Bit) (Service Pack 2 or higher)
    • Mikocok Win Vista Business (32/64 Bit) (Service Pack 2 or higher)
    • Mikocok Win Vista Enterprise (32/64 Bit) (Service Pack 2 or higher)
    • Mikocok Win Vista Ultimate (32/64 Bit) (Service Pack 2 or higher)
    • Mikocok Win XP Home Edition (Service Pack 3 or higher)
    • Mikocok Win XP Professional (Service Pack 3 or higher)
    • Mikocok Win XP Professional x64 Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher)


    Hardware Requirements :

    • 1 GHz 32-bit (x86)/64-bit (x64) or higher
    • 1 GB of RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB of RAM (64-bit)
    • Intel Pentium 1 GHz 32 bit (x86) / 64 bit (x64) or higher (or equivalent)
    • 1 GB of available RAM
    • Intel Pentium 300 MHz or higher (or equivalent)
    • 256 MB of available RAM


    Downloads :

    Kaspersky :
    Kaspersky Pure

    Jamu Kigen:
    Jamu Kigen


    Installation of Kaspersky Key Exploit v0.533 :

    • Install Kaspersky Pure
      On Kaspersky Configuration Wizard window - Select (.) Activated Later
    • Start Kaspersky -> Settings
    • Disable Self-Defense (Un-Tick [.] Enable Self-Defense & click Apply)
    • Close Kaspersky 2011 via "Tray icon > right-click > Exit"
    • Copy "clldr.dll" & "clldr.ini" files from KKE.v0.533 folder to C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky PURE
    • Disconnect internet connection
    • Open Kaspersky 2011 License Manager (from lower right corner)
    • Select (.)Activate commercial version. Enter this code : 11111-11111-11111-1111X. Click [Next>]
    • An Activation error dialog box will open shows : "Cannot set up server connection." Click [OK]
    • Click browse to the Kaspersky 2011 Key location & open/activated the Key file. Use the Keys in Kaspersky 2011 Keys folder


    SS dari PC sendiri





    Ngrokok Ngrokok Ngrokok

    rubelrbl

    Jumlah posting : 1
    Join date : 11.04.11

    Lihat profil user

    Kembali Ke Atas Go down

    Re: Kaspersky Pure 9.1.0.124 + key 2018 hari

    Post  randy on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:27 pm

    Mending pake trialreset
    gak ribet , gak akan di blacklist , dan lebih simple

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    just 4 sh4ring
    avatar
    randy
    DS Fans
    DS Fans

    Jumlah posting : 257
    Join date : 14.12.10
    Age : 21
    Lokasi : Medan / sumatra utara

    Lihat profil user http://goo.gl/yacuY

    Kembali Ke Atas Go down

    Re: Kaspersky Pure 9.1.0.124 + key 2018 hari

    Post  eko.the on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:01 am

    BRAVOOO!!! Thanks a lot for share.. Saya dr kemarin liat tutorial di forum tetangga gak begitu ngerti, tapi disini 1x coba langsung olala berhasil Ga Jelas

    eko.the

    Jumlah posting : 1
    Join date : 26.04.11

    Lihat profil user

    Kembali Ke Atas Go down

    KAspersky pure

    Post  entut98 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:08 pm

    gan kalau di Win 7 home basic 32 -bit bisa

    entut98

    Jumlah posting : 33
    Join date : 11.01.11

    Lihat profil user

    Kembali Ke Atas Go down

    Re: Kaspersky Pure 9.1.0.124 + key 2018 hari

    Post  DyTo on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:31 pm

    entut98 wrote:gan kalau di Win 7 home basic 32 -bit bisa

    Kalo ga nyoba kan mana tau,,,, Boom
    Pake juga Trial Reset buat jaga2 kali aja key-nya ga isa,,,
    avatar
    DyTo
    Admin

    Jumlah posting : 219
    Join date : 05.08.10
    Age : 24
    Lokasi : Markas Dytoshare

    Lihat profil user http://dytoshare.us

    Kembali Ke Atas Go down

    Re: Kaspersky Pure 9.1.0.124 + key 2018 hari

    Post  omsky on Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:02 am

    kebetulan kasperky pure lawas ane sisa 60hr lg, aeh dpt lg disini yg expire'a 2048 hr.......!! waduuuh tnks banyak nech gan



    Bersalaman
    I Love Indonesia I Love Indonesia

    omsky

    Jumlah posting : 1
    Join date : 28.10.11

    Lihat profil user

    Kembali Ke Atas Go down

    Re: Kaspersky Pure 9.1.0.124 + key 2018 hari

    Post  Sponsored content


    Sponsored content


    Kembali Ke Atas Go down

    Halaman 1 dari 2 1, 2  Next

    Kembali Ke Atas

    - Similar topics

     
    Permissions in this forum:
    Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik